Addon: Aplok Guns
Survival-friendly guns and attachments add-on with lightweight and beautiful models, satisfying sound/visual effects, animations and much more. It's focused on adding 3d guns with vanilla aesthetics!
Created By Gabriel Aplok
- Minecraft vanilla stylized.
- Lots of satisfying sound effects.
- Lots of satisfying smooth animations from firing to reloading, drawing to running.
- Lots of beautiful and lightweight visuals such as muzzle flash, explosions, lights, bullets impacts and much more.
- Innovative technology, with systems never seen before in Bedrock/MCPE.
- Survival-friendly with everything craftable.
- Unique User-Experience Gameplay.
- Reloadable Magazine (Manual Bullets per Bullets).
- Reverb and Distant Far SFX.
How to Make Guns
You use this gun workbench to create your guns, using specific GUN PARTS, especific GUN AMMO and a BLUEPRINT BUNDLE.
How to make the guns?
How to Make Ammo:
- You need to use the stonecuter to make the ammo.
- Use Bullet Gunpowder (Made with vanilla Gunpowder) to craft any bullet.
Use Gunmetal Ingot (Made from Copper and Iron) to craft any magazine.
How to Use Attachments:
You need to use the inventory slots to use the attachments (university in any supported gun).
How to Reload:
- You can reload empty guns by having the specific magazine (if has bullets inside) in your inventory and holding your device’s screen or the right button in PC.
- You can reload empty magazines by having the specific bullets in your inventory and holding your device’s screen or the right button in PC.
How to Make Gunmetal?
You use this crafting table to create your gunmetal scrap to make gunmetal ingot.
You use this crafting table to create your gunmetal ingot with gunmetal scrap to make gunparts and attachments.
- Holiday Creator Features.
- Molang Features.
- Beta APIs.